Graduating college is an achievement worth rewarding.
Our College Graduate Program is designed to help you buy or lease a new Volkswagen.
Through the Volkswagen College Graduate Program*, qualified recent
graduates can get a $500 Contract Bonus** when purchasing or leasing a
new, unused Volkswagen vehicle through Volkswagen Credit.
- When you buy or lease through Volkswagen Credit, VW will give you a $500 College Grad Bonus!
- If you lease, there's no security deposit required.
- Competitive rates even if you have no credit. Credit history is not
required, but if you have existing credit, it must be in good standing.
- No co-signer required.
You've just finished four years (more or less) of hard work. You deserve to continue your journey in a VW.
To get started, visit your local Volkswagen dealer to apply. You'll need to meet the following requirements*:
- You graduated in the past 24 months or will graduate in the next 6 months from an accredited US or Canadian College.
- You have a full-time (permanent) job or have a written commitment from your future employer.
- You have received credit approval from Volkswagen Credit.
When you visit your dealer you'll need to provide:
- A copy of your degree or transcript and contact information for your college or university.
- A copy of proof of income and full-time (permanent) employment as
well as a name and phone number for a contact in human resources or
- Contact information for two (2) personal references. One must be a relative.
Ask your Volkswagen dealer for full details.
MyVWInsurance is the only insurance that lives up to the high standards of a Volkswagen. We think you'll agree.
Volkswagen has teamed up with Liberty Mutual Insurance to offer you MyVWInsurance. Receive tailored savings just for being a VW driver.
And there's more than just savings involved. With MyVWInsurance, you could also enjoy benefits such as:
- Genuine Volkswagen replacement parts.
- Towing to your nearest Volkswagen dealership.
- New Car Replacement.
- Accident Forgiveness.
- 24-Hour Claims Assistance, available anytime on the phone, online or via your mobile device.
For more information, call 1-888-323-6053 or get a free quote now at libertymutual.com/vwcollegegrad.
Optional Coverage. Please see below for important information.
Make the choice that is right for you.
Buy your new VW
Make it yours and you won't pay for mileage or excess wear and use.
Lease your new VW
Leasing may mean you can drive a new VW model more often and possibly make lower monthly payments.
It's like buying, but with an option to turn in your vehicle (at contract end) if you choose.
*College Graduate Program is subject
to credit approval and is available to U.S. citizens or permanent
residents who graduated from a U.S. or Canadian accredited
college/university no more than 24 months prior to credit application.
Applicant must be employed in a full-time permanent position or have a
written commitment from a future employer. References, proof of income,
copy of degree or official transcript, and contact information for
college/university required. Credit history is not required, but
existing credit must be in good standing and have no previous derogatory
credit. Program good from May 3, 2016 to January 5, 2017. Program not
valid in Puerto Rico. See your local Volkswagen dealer for details or,
for general product information, call 1-800-Drive-VW. **Volkswagen of
America, Inc. will pay a $500 Contract Bonus when customers eligible for
the College Graduate Program lease or purchase a new, unused Volkswagen
vehicle through participating dealers and finance the lease or purchase
through Volkswagen Credit from May 3, 2016 to January 5, 2017. Excludes
Certified pre-owned vehicles. Subject to credit approval by Volkswagen
Credit. Bonus must be applied toward customer lease or purchase and is
not redeemable for cash. Offer not valid in Puerto Rico. See your local
Volkswagen dealer for details or, for general product information, call